- 19 kilometres north of Narrogin (2 km gravel road)
- Attractive bush, wildflowers, birds and wildlife.
- 2 walk trails. For experienced bushwalkers
- Ancient grass tree on trail.
- No facilities or graded roads
- No pets
The 3.5km grade 3 Three Mesa Trail meanders over three separate laterite mesas via breakaways and valleys, with the woodland and associated wildflowers varying on each mesa and valley. This walk has some steep sections.
The Kwongan Trail is an easy 1.5km walk through mainly sandy soils. The highlight is yellow sand kwongan scrub with a wealth of flowering shrubs that reach a peak around October. The country changes to sandy marri-parrot bush woodland with cowslip orchids and fragrant white Honey myrtle shrubs in spring.